One of the things I rely on quite heavily is my Income and Expenditure Form. I use this form whenever I make an offer of repayment towards one of my debts.
At the end of this post you will find a link to Download the Income and Expenditure Form.
How it works
- Complete the form with your own information.
- The Spreadsheet adds everything up for you.
- You can then see how much you can pay towards your debts.
- There is a section for your debts. You can use this to work out a pro rata payment.
- You can add more rows in the debts section if required.
- You can also just use the form to work out a monthly budget.
What other things do you need?
- If you are setting up your own Debt Management Plan then you would also need an offer of repayment letter.
- Patience and an understanding of what you are doing.
- If you are thinking about setting up your own Debt Management Plan, remember you can only do this for debts that aren’t secured. There are a number of debts you can’t include in a DMP so get some advice beforehand.
Before you do anything, talk to one of the organisations listed in my recent Debt Help post. They will be able to point you in the right direction.
You could also save yourself a lot of work by opting for one of their Free Debt Management Plans.
Download the Example Income and Expenditure Form
Please click here to download a copy of the Income and Expenditure Form.